London School of Economics and Political Science (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) 2022/2023 admissions
About London School of Economics and Political Sciencet
The London School of Economics and Political Science is a public research university located in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) was the brainchild of Sidney Webb, supported by his wife, the social investigator Beatrice Webb, the political scientist Graham Wallas, and the writer George Bernard Shaw.
All four were prominent members of the Fabian Society. In 1894, they decided to use a £20,000 bequest to open a specialist higher education institution.
The first students arrived in October 1895 and in 2020 we celebrated our 125th anniversary.
Why London School of Economics and Political Science?
If you’re applying for university this usually means you want a degree to get on the career path that suits you. And while this is an important mindset to have, there’s lots more to consider when deciding on the right university for you.
- Please make sure that you read and follow all our instructions for the application process to make sure that you submit the right documents in good time. Good luck with your application!
- Only a small number of Executive MSc programmes with start dates in December 2022 or early 2023 are still accepting applications for entry in 2022:
L4HN Executive MSc Evaluation of Health Care Interventions and Outcomes (in collaboration with NICE) Closed Closed L4CS Executive MSc Health Economics, Outcomes and Management in Cardiovascular Sciences (modular) Closed Closed L4HM Executive MSc Health Economics, Policy and Management (modular) Closed Closed M3U5 Executive Master of Laws (ELLM) Open (April start) Open (April start)
- Please prepare before you apply: assemble your transcripts, approach referees to make sure they are available to write letters on your behalf, and polish your Statement of Academic Purpose.
- Please note that when programmes close, this applies to new applicants only – if your application is already under consideration you should check your individual status on the online tracker rather than using this page.
- We run a rolling admissions system where programmes close once all places have been filled. When possible, we will inform applicants in progress that a programme has reached limited availability, but changes can occur quickly and programmes may close without warning. Our advice is always to complete and submit your application as early as possible.
Research funding deadlines
Research funding deadlines for 2023 entry are as follows:
– MRes/PhD Economics – 16 December 2022
– First funding deadline (including ESRC) – 13 January 2023
– Second funding deadline – 27 April 2023
- In the tables below, ‘Open’ means from 14 October for entry in the 2023/4 session.
How To Apply For London School of Economics and Political Science Admissions?
Students from all over the world can apply to study at the London School of Economics and Political Science using the official website below:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED