Logistics Officer at Melcom Ghana
We seek to invite applicants for the Logistics Officer role. Interested applicants with the required experience are encouraged to apply.
- Overseeing all processes in the supply chain.
- Keeping track of and handling inventory, storage, and shipping.
- Analyzing and improving the way logistics work.
- Looking over, making, and sending out buy orders.
- Making sure that packages are picked up and delivered safely and on time.
- Keeping an eye on shipments, prices, deadlines, and work output.
- Dealing with and fixing problems with shipments and stock.
- Keeping in touch with vendors and retailers and negotiating with them.
- Answering questions from customers.
Skills & Requirements
- HND or Degree in related fields
- 2 -3 years of work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Good reporting skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply for Logistics Officer at Melcom Ghana
Interested and qualified candidates should forward the application and CV with the role as subject to Adminemail@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline is 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED