Logistics Manager Purpose Statement
The position holder organizes resources and supervise the movement, distribution and storage of supplies and materials in the company. Tasked with planning routes, analyzing budgets and processing shipments.
Logistics Manager Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, and transportation.
- Plan the use of key assets.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times and transport cost.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvement.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Ensure materials are brought to site as and when required.
- Oversee the availability of personal protective equipment (PPEs) on site
- Ensure waste is kept to a minimum and correct disposal procedures are implemented.
- Organize routes through site and offloading points.
- Research and implement ideal shipping techniques, routing and carriers.
- Plan and set up site to ensure free, easy and safe movement of workforce, materials and plant.
- Create and maintain an information communication system around the site, such as site signage.
- Liaise with project suppliers and manage all movement to and from the site.
- Ensure security on the site.
- Install and manage welfare facilities and other site accommodation.
- Liaise with contractors and subcontractors.
Logistics Manager Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of Masters degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial or Process Engineering and Management or any related field.
- Professional certification such as CLTD will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Logistics Manager Competences
- Indebt knowledge in the use of logistics and inventory management software.
- Microsoft office suite proficiency and internet savvy.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Logical decision making.
- Highly organized and detail conscious
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strategic and forward thinking.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel in an understanding and clear manner.
- Ability to establish priorities and work with the single ultimate aim of achieving desired results.
- Able to develop, advice and implement policies relating to the strategic use and development of resources in an organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their application and CVs to: email@example.com
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line.
Closing Date: 23 October, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED