- Company: Logistics and Freight Company LTD
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
About This Role:
- Do you have the ability to provide supervision, training, Safety, effective planning, and team management skills?
- We search for a motivated, organized, disciplined, and responsible Transport and Logistics Officer.
In This Role You Will:
- Develop, coordinate and administer, truck repairs and maintenance and other transport and hauling relate activities
- Implement standard operating procedures and protocols for all emergency activities.
- Organize and coordinate on the job training for team members
- Compile monthly reports on all activities under your unit
- Conduct periodic reviews or assessments on all vehicles of the company
A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Problem-solving skills and capacity planning skills.
- Incident management skills and Risk management skills.
- Information monitoring, management skills, planning, organizing, and prioritizing skills.
- Attention to detail
- safety consciousness
The position is located at Kumasi/ Tema.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV details to (de_brose) email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Before the 30th of Nov, 2021
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS SHALL BE CONTACTED AND ALL RIGHTS RELATED TO THIS IS RESERVED TO THE COMPANY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED