Lively Minds Calls For Job Applications
Role: District Liaise Officer
Lively Minds, an award-winning nonprofit, is looking for people to help with our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development program in Ghana and Uganda.
The District Liaison Officers are members of the District Implementation team, which is in charge of embedding and sustaining the program. Each District Liaison Officer is responsible for providing districts with training, technical support, and capacity building.
Within each region, the District Liaison Officer has a significant amount of responsibility. He or she handles the programs’ relationships with many District stakeholders and represents Lively Minds. The officer will collaborate closely with Ghana Education Service (GES) and District stakeholders to address any concerns or hazards, including quality and compliance issues such as absence and tardiness.
The Officer will also write reports and analyze financial data given by districts. The District Liaison Officer will work directly with the Lively Minds Coordinator, a GES staff member, to help them resolve concerns as fast as possible and escalate to the District Director as needed.
Please check the Job Description for a more complete knowledge of the function and person characteristics.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- A degree in early childhood education or a related field is required.
- Work experience ranging from 3 to 5 years in a related field is required.Excellent financial acumen, with experience monitoring and reporting on finances/budgets.
- Capability to coach and train government officials and others.
- Capability to collaborate closely with a diverse group of top Regional and District stakeholders.
- Understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation practices as well as good data analysis skills are required.
- Analytical, with good problem-solving abilities and the capacity to make fast and sound decisions.
- Excellent organizing and planning abilities.
- Excellent communication, bargaining, and influencing skills, as well as basic report-writing abilities.
- Convenient for regular travel and overnight stays.
- Technically literate – Excellent command of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Capable of quickly adapting to and learning new technological systems.
- Licensed and experienced motorcycle rider who is comfortable riding in challenging terrain.
Desirable Experience and Abilities
- Working knowledge of GES or education stakeholders.
- Working experience with a non-profit organization.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages is preferred Buli, Dagare, Gurune, Kassim, Kusal, Nabt, Sissali, Talen, Waale are Upper East/West Regions.
- Regions of Northern/North East/Oti: Akwampin Twi, Dagbani, Ewe, Guang, Likpakpalin, Mampruli, Moar.
- Regions of Bono/Bono East/Savannah: Asante Twi, Gonja, Tampulima, Twi.
- You will be judged on how well you perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How to Apply for this Lively Minds Job
To apply, please download an Application Form from our website and send it to email@example.com before the deadline.
Application deadline: Sunday, November 19, 2023, 11:59 p.m.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED