Little Learners Nursery and Preschool is seeking to recruit a Nursery Teacher (age group 2-3 year olds). Little learners provide a holistic high-quality care and education with International standards, in a welcoming, safe and stimulating for all children to enjoy learning and grow in confidence. Our staff are highly trained and developed. All who experience little learners will be distinguishable from anyone else.
- He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National curriculum objectives.
- He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom
- He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude
- He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests
- He/She will link pupils knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Job Title: Nursery Teacher (age group 2-3 year olds)
- Teaching all areas of the BritishNational curriculum.
- Desirable strength and knowledge in the british early years foundation stage(EYFS)
- Taking responsibility for the progress of learners.
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parent’s evenings and other meetings
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which
- may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school
- Working with parents and school board to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
- Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required.
- Understanding and buying into school ethos
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Degree is required
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Good communication skills/eloquent
- Knowledge in the British National Curriculum and early years foundation stage(EYFS)
Location: New Achimota, Accra
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 9th September, 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED