LIST OF FRENCH SPEAKING COUNTRIES IN AFRICA
Native languages are part of what makes race unique and genuine. Individuals of the same tongue find much comfort when they discover themselves in a foreign land. A language barrier can be a powerful instrument for conquering evading.
Africa is rich in diverse languages. The natively spoken languages are numerous in Africa. However, most of them do not have international recognition. Most of them cannot break a language barrier to cause a mutual understanding between two parties in communication. Yet in the nativity, peace, and harmony, communication, conflict resolution, counsel, entertainment and all that pertain to societal life are possible with their respective language.
Going back in history, African languages have strongly been different from European languages. French-speaking African countries have however been over the past six decades and this is strongly known to have been rooted in the period of colonialism.
Countries that were colonized by France did inherit the language in some way somehow. As a matter of such, some countries have gotten French as part of their national languages.
FRENCH SPEAKING AFRICAN COUNTRIES
It’s been known that African countries that speak French had it from their colonial masters. Some may have not but almost all of them. The knowledge of them really helps us find himself or ourselves there. The knowledge of these countries also helps international relationships much easier at the governmental level.
The accent may not all be like the native English from Europe but they can at least understand a French man. In these countries, though they all speak, yet to a common word, they may each have their own way of pronouncing it.
The following are the African countries that are French speaking countries. The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Madagascar, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Senega, Chad, Guinea, Rwanda, Burundi, Benin, Togo, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Comoros, as well as Seychelles.
The order as listed is according to their population. The number of those who speak the French language depends strongly on the total amount of inhabitants of the nation. Though some might have naturalized with a different language yet the language order greatly pull these individuals along to interact with their fellow citizens in the largely spoken language, French.
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED