LIST OF 5 FOREIGN PLAYERS WHO HAVE AGREED TO PLAY FOR GHANA BLACK STARS
In a bid to bolster and ensure the Black Star’s success and impact at the Mundial, Ghana Black Stars has made efforts to bring in some foreign-born players of Ghanaian descent for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
This is similar to what was done for the 2010 World Cup when Kevin Prince Boateng was brought in to join the Ghana Black Stars. In this article, we shall provide a list of 5 foreign-born players who have agreed to play for Black Stars.
LIST OF FOREIGN PLAYERS TO JOIN GHAN BLACK STARS
1. FIRST ON THE LIST IS INAKI WILLIAMS ARTHUR
Inaki is a player for Athletic Bilbao. He is a 27year old Spanish professional footballer. Williams has made over 300 appearances for the Athletic Bilbao team. He is a foreign-born player of Ghanaian descent.
This is because his parents were born in Accra. Williams disclosed this in an interview where he also stated that although his parents were born in Accra, he wasn’t born and raised there but rather in Spain.
Altogether, he has 3 nationalities: Ghanaian, Liberian and Spanish. It was during the tenure of Kwasi Nyantakyi that GFA pushed to get Williams to play for Black Stars, and this seems to be the best time for him to join Black Stars.
2. NEXT IS TARIQ LAMPTEY
Tariq is a 21-year-old player of Ghanaian Heritage yet was born in England. He bears the full name Tariq Kwame Nii-Lante Lamptey. He is an English professional footballer currently playing for Brighton and Hove Albion as well as the English under 21 national team.
Though Tariq hasn’t fully stated his desire to play for Ghana Black Stars, the GFA has addressed him and is hopeful that he would fully agree and join Black Stars for the World Cup 2022.
3. THIRD IS MOHAMMED SALISU
Mohammed Salisu Abdul Karim is a 22-year-old footballer. Maria was once a Ghanaian player but he withdrew from the team due to injury concerns. He was also a former defender for Rayo Vallodolid. Currently, he plays as a center-back for Southampton in the Premier League. GFA has appealed for him to join and play for the Ghana Black Stars in the World Cup.
4. CALLUM JAMES HUDSON-ODOI
Hudson is also an English footballer currently playing for Chelsea in the Premier League and also the England national team. He was also a member of the squads that won the U18 Premier League in 2017. Callum has been persuaded by GFA to join and play for Ghana Black Stars.
5. LAST ON THE LIST IS STEPHAN AMBROSIUS
Stephen Kofi Ambrosius is a 23-year-old German-born Ghanaian footballer. He grew up in Wilhelmsburg, a suburb of Hamburg. He played for Germany U21 and was also handed a Black Stars call-up by the former coach, Charles Kwabla Akunnor, though he declined the invite. All things being equal, Stephen will be joining the Black Stars for the World Cup 2022.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED