Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a population of 760 students from over 66 different nationalities.
POSITION: Security Guard
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of five years’ previous security guard experience
- Proven experience of night guard patrols
- Proven ability to work effectively with staff, students, parents, school administration, and local law enforcement representatives.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to read and write proficiently Qualifications:
- SSS qualification or equivalent
- Qualification/training in security desirable
- Clean driving license ( Class C)
Conditions of work
- You will be required to work outside normal working hours.
- You will be required to work on a shift system
- Tasks are regularly performed with some risk of exposure to adverse environmental conditions, such as dust, humidity, rain, temperature extremes, traffic hazards, and possible violence.
How To Apply
To apply please send your resume to
Deadline: July 30, 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED