Lincoln Community School invites Job Applications
- Collaborate with numerous stakeholders and building contractors to carry out campus redevelopment initiatives at the institution.
- In charge of ensuring that all campus and housing amenities are maintained to high standards.
- Responsible for the preventative upkeep of all teacher housing as well as campus and housing maintenance concerns when they arise.
- Liaison with landlords and service businesses on campus, as well as housing upkeep issues when needed
- In charge of managing the school’s requirements
- Accountable for maintaining correct records on all facility purchases and proper documentation such as warranty and service documents on equipment.
- Managing energy use on campus and in teacher housing units, as well as providing advice on energy-efficient systems
- Responsible for establishing operational processes required for managing the facilities department, ensuring suitable mechanisms are in place to improve efficiencies and service effectiveness.
• As needed, assist with the creation of tender documentation for contractors.
In charge of project management, supervising, and coordinating the activities of contractors assigned to work on campus facilities in order to ensure that quality standards and project deadlines are fulfilled.
In charge of gathering quotations and evaluating pricing for essential items or services in order to maximize value for money in facility developments.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Certification as an accredited facilities manager
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline, ideally in building services
- It is preferable to be a member of the International Facilities Management Association.
Experience, abilities, and capabilities
- 5 years of proven experience in a facilities management function in a major organization is required.
- Demonstrated experience addressing consumer concerns
- Demonstrated effectiveness in developing and implementing facility management systems and processes
- Demonstrated success in designing and controlling budgets
- Contract management experience
- Proven project management experience
- Demonstrated a comprehensive understanding of best practices in facility management
- High-level interpersonal skills, ability to lead and collaborate, and flexibility as a creative thinker
- Proven ability in written and oral communication
- Superior organizational abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Understanding of the operational needs for food and transportation services
- Superior IT Skills
Accra is the location.
How to Apply for this Lincoln Community School Job
The salary package is competitive. If you fulfill the above qualifications and want to work in a multicultural environment where you will be challenged and grow professionally, please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: November 30, 2023.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED