Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Liberty Consultant Ltd Recruitment 2020. The application deadline is 15th June 2020.
Liberty Consultant Ltd – Since 2007, Liberty Consultants has provided consulting services designed to administer finances, direct back-office operations, and manage human resources. We have the expertise to handle financial, operational, and HR issues quickly and effectively.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Google Teacher
• Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
• Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
• Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
• Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
• Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
• Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
• Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
• Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
• Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
• HND/First Degree in the relevant field and must be Computer Literate.
• Proven experience as a teacher
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized and committed
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
Location: Spintex, Accra
Job Title: Performance Analyst
• Support product teams, especially the product or service manager, to identify ‘what good looks like’ and to develop hypotheses
• Collect relevant and accurate data from digital and offline sources (e.g. Call Centre data), including by managing and developing analytics instrumentation – working with development colleagues
• Take responsibility for audit and testing of data collection
• Produce accurate, engaging and actionable analysis of online and offline data sources to derive priority user needs and user behaviour
• Work closely with user researchers to combine the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of user behaviour
• Provide recommendations for action based on user data in easily understandable and engaging ways – such as show and tells, blog posts, dashboards
• Actively participate in a performance and data analysis community of practice, assisting with training and knowledge transfer of digital analysis principles to wider audiences and expanding your own and others’ data analysis skills
• Participate in the development of the vision for data/analytics architecture and workflow across the organization, including instrumentation, tagging and user management
• Share examples of best practice in digital performance management across government, contributing to the Government Service Design Manual and blogs
• Identify delivery obstacles to improving performance measurements and working with teams to overcome those obstacles
• For services, ensuring the performance requirements set out in the Digital by Default Service Standard are met
• First Degree in relevant field with 2years working experience.
Location: Spintex, Accra
How to Apply for Liberty Consultant Ltd Recruitment
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED