Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies personnel investor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring Inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and Issuing visitors’ badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufactural instruction for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing need.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Qualification and skills:
- Good telephone Skills
- Good Verbal and written communication
- Very good understanding of office management processes
- Proficient in MS Office
- Team player
- Good sense of dressing
- Good time management sills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc/BA in business Administration or relative field
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly send your application and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 15 December, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED