Leicester Castle Business School is pleased to announce a full-fee postgraduate scholarship offering for those wishing to study in September 2020.
Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship
Our Full Postgraduate Scholarships which will cover the total value of the course fee will be awarded to five outstanding students one domiciled in Africa, one domiciled in Russia, one domiciled in Taiwan, one domiciled in Thailand and one domiciled in the United States of America. Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process. Students are to have excelled academically, completed an application statement and must have an offer of admission for any one of the following eligible Leicester Castle Business School full-time postgraduate programmes:
Fields of Study:
- Business Management in Sport MSc
- Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
- Business of Motorsport MA
- Creative Enterprise MSc
- Global Banking and Finance MSc
- Global Finance and Investment MSc
- Global MBA
- Intercultural Communication MA
Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University
- Domiciled within one of: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand or the United States of America.
Number of Awards: 5 (one for each country/region mentioned above).
Value of Award:
- Full tuition waiver.
- The scholarship also includes an additional £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.
How to Apply for Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship
To apply please send an email, with your statement attached, and ensure you include your name and contact details on the statement to [email protected]. Please entitle the email ‘International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship’.
The 1000 word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How will a postgraduate degree at DMU help your development from an academic and personal perspective as well as from a career point of view?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future?
For more information, visit the Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship.
All applications should be submitted by Midnight (GMT) 31st July 2020 for studies during the 2020/2021 study period. Successful recipients of the scholarship will be notified in writing no later than 17th August 2020. Please ensure that you have received an offer of admission before applying for this scholarship.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE