Legendary Foods Ltd. is a social enterprise poised to revolutionize the? protein industry in Ghana through the sustainable practice of farming edible insects. With a farm in Kumasi, Ghana, Legendary Foods seeks to farm locally desired insects as a way to address food insecurity. Legendary Foods farms the palm weevil larva, a local delicacy that has been traditionally harvested. Legendary Foods seeks to rapidly scale its production, co-develop packaged products, take advantage of export opportunities to other West African countries, and to advance research on the palm weevil larvae while building a conscious company.
Legendary Foods is looking for a purpose-driven, goal-oriented, mindful,? detail-oriented, passionate, fun, positive, creative, innovative, and hardworking Digital Marketer to manage and create content for all our social media platforms and be part of an exciting new venture with a strong social and environmental impact.
In addition to managing our social media, the chosen candidate will have an operational mindset capable of using the platforms to generate sales and be willing to work hand in hand with the sales team.
We are a young & dynamic organization with a lot of potential for growth! As our needs evolve, we have a strong commitment to internal promotion. Our ideal candidate should have the potential to evolve with us and be ready to acquire the skills necessary to satisfy future digital marketing needs. When that time comes, the ideal candidate will expand the Marketing and Sales Team to support his/her newly evolving role.
The Digital Marketer reports directly to upper management and the CEO.? We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketer to lead our digital marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand locally and internationally while generating sales, increasing brand awareness, and brand loyalty. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience or passion in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
The successful candidate must be resourceful, diplomatic, pivots quickly to meet and manage competing priorities, organized, proactive, takes initiative, and able to work independently to ensure the needful is executed in a timely, accurate manner.
- Knowledge of video, picture editing software, and graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Experience in managing brands’ digital platforms.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in marketing or graphic design and high exposure to digital marketing.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube,TikTok, Twitter).
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent G-suite skills or Excellent Computer skills.
- Must be Ghanaian.
- Must have good English proficiency.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around platform/page optimization.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain a digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Coordinate with the sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails to send out to customers (Newsletter).
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
- Be able to work under short notice and on the spot.
- Brainstorm new and innovative and growth strategy for all social media handles.
- Plan and manage all social media platforms.
- Ability to generate sales from all social media platforms.
- Attention to detail.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Be ready to learn/unlearn (Be open-minded).
- Promptly responding to customer inquiries and keeping our followers engaged (this is not a 9 to 5 job!).
- Comfort with G-Suite products and Computers.
- Be able to grow channels/social media pages purely organically.
- Specific experience with how to drive sales digitally.
- Specific experience with graphic design and editing software
- Basic IT/networking principles.
- Photography skills
- Experience in active sales
- Experienced in production/presenting.
- Public speaking/ability to speak freely to strangers.
- Can speak French and fluent in common Ghanaian Languages.
- Has a working mobile device that supports all social media platforms.
Additional desired qualities
- Comfort with and quick grasp of online applications & software
- Ability, willingness, and initiative to learn/research/enhance skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Ability to comprehend the interdependencies of multiple teams and ramifications to marketing
- Excellent interpersonal communication that is transparent, concise, and accurate
Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, education, and expertise.
Benefits: Mobile allowance immediately and health insurance after a 4-month period.
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter or letter of intention and CV in an email titled “Digital Marketing Application”. Include a copy of your bachelor’s degree or a
copy of any other Social Media Marketing or Marketing certificate/diploma including a link to the program descriptions. Address your email to Ms. Rauda Salihs at
Please ensure your CV includes
- A portfolio/PDF of all your graphic designs/videos and the software you used. eg design I did this on photoshop.
- – A listing of software used in any role.
- – A description of the business activities of each former employer
- – Where applicable, a description/samples of the tasks performed at a former employer(s) that are relevant to the Core Competencies.
- – Add a portfolio that can include your social media handles, media campaigns you have worked on, your artwork.
All documents should be in PDF format, clearly labeled. The email must be titled *Digital Marketing Application* Your application will serve as an assessment of your English language abilities and attention to detail.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED