Lecturer-Trainee at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Nobel International Business School (NIBS) located in Accra, Ghana is a graduate school that specializes in professional and academic doctorate and master’s degrees as well as upskilling and reskilling programs for executives. To execute our second 5-year development plan, NIBS is looking for entrepreneurial candidates for the following role: Lecturer-Trainee on Full-Scholarship
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- Firstly, Master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, Law, or related fields.
- Secondly, Have some experience in teaching or assistantship, research, and publications.
- Then, We will offer you a full-fee tuition scholarship to pursue a doctorate full-time under our outstanding faculty.
- Also, You will be offered a monthly stipend. In addition to studying for your doctorate, you will provide teaching and research assistance to faculty.
- Finally, Outstanding Busines Development Career Opportunity
How to Apply for Lecturer-Trainee at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Send application, CV, and other supporting materials to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: two weeks from the date of publication.
Applications for only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Closing Date : 20th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED