Lecturer at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Nobel International Business School (NIBS) located in Accra, Ghana is a graduate school that specializes in professional and academic doctorate and master’s degrees as well as upskilling and reskilling programs for executives. To execute our second 5-year development plan, NIBS is looking for entrepreneurial candidates for the following role: Lecturer
- To begin with, Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Secondly, Developing curricula and course material which we can use across a number of platforms.
- Then, Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Also, Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
- Moreover, Conducting research, and writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
- More so, Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
- Afterwards, Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
- Last but not least, Providing support to students and other colleagues.
- Finally, Staying current by reading widely and producing published work in the field.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- Doctorate in Business and Management, Finance, Accounting, and related fields from an accredited University.
- Experience in teaching academic and executive education programs, and research with high-quality publications in peer reviewed academic and/or practitioner journals.
- Have a significant to adequate impact on the discipline and the work of researchers and managers.
- Commitment to undertaking scholarly research and publishing results in leading peer-reviewed local and international journals.
- Be student/client-needs oriented with a great sense of responsibility for student/client service, achievement, and success.
- Committed to personal academic improvement to deepen research and teaching skills, and willing to learn the NIBS approach to supervising research students.
- Lastly, Entrepreneurial with a sense of commitment to achieving specific performance targets and being rewarded on performance. O Committed to institutional development and service.
How to Apply for Lecturer at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Send application, CV, and other supporting materials to [email protected] Closing date for applications: two weeks from the date of publication. Applications for only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Closing Date : 20th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED