At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
POSITION: Maintenance Planner
The Maintenance & Reliability Planner analyses the behavior of assets to keep them in TOP shape and apply asset knowledge and specialist techniques (Reliability Centred Maintenance techniques) to build a sustainable preventive plan. The role suggests plans, ideas, actions for preventive and autonomous maintenance.
- Be an expert in machines, a creative problem solver, innovative developer of new techniques, predictive, preventive, precision methods, benchmarking, and bringing group experience to bear on the site maintenance plans.
- Manage maintenance workflow and activities using MAXIMO.
- Trend analysis and suggest the RCM tools to be used (vibration, IR, Ultrasound, Oil analysis, lubrication, Motor circuit evaluation, etc.) to have sustainable equipment.
- Troubleshooting & analyze equipment failure modes to assure the reliability of the equipment.
- Plan, do check and deploy preventive maintenance plan and CCP checks with stream members
- Plan with external companies regarding safety, timing, quality of the tasks
- Align with Scheduler of the stream to plan maintenance activities
- Responsible for Statistical monitoring of machines, a benchmark in the group, and exchange experiences in the group.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC & TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- 5 years of specific experience in mechanical/electro-mechanical maintenance in a manufacturing environment (preferably food industry)
- 3 years’ experience with a high level of reliability centered maintenance techniques
- Proficient in Office applications and maintenance systems
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- A machine expert with an ability to predict, prevent, and have good precision methods.
- Creative problem solver
INTERPERSONAL / LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
PERSONAL STYLE / ATTITUDE / MOTIVATION
- The innovative development of new techniques
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED