Latest Job Recruitment at GIZ Ghana
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is a public-benefit federal enterprise that operates in over 100 countries throughout the world. We help governmental and private sector clients in a wide range of areas, including economic development and jobs, energy and the environment, and peace and security. Our operations are divided into three key areas: Energy and Climate (renewable energy and energy efficiency), Training and Sustainable Growth (for decent jobs), and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies (good governance).
Brief Description of the Project:
- The “Participation, Accountability, and Integrity for a Resilient Democracy” (PAIReD) program helps key state and civil society actors build the skills they need to run transparent, citizen-centered, and accountable local and national governments.
- A special emphasis is placed on improving tax policy and tax management for more equitable and sustainable revenue mobilization, as well as strengthening the regulatory capacities of the public administration for more accountable and transparent expenditure planning.
- Furthermore, the state’s institutions are better able to find and prosecute cases of corruption and money laundering, and so are the media and civil society’s abilities to take part.
- In this position, you are in charge of the technical, substantive, and organizational implementation of project measures and activities.
- In conjunction with your line manager, you also take on activities relating to project planning, steering, and monitoring, as well as project administration in some situations.
- Improve the technical skills of partner local governments so they can do geospatial analysis (spatial data collection, spatial data development, and spatial data use) and make long-term plans for land use and space.
- Laws, policies, and guidelines on land and space planning should be interpreted so that partners can help put them into action and so that partners can give relevant ideas for reforms based on local experiences.
- Create and implement customized capacity-building programs to increase the capacities of partner local governments and other relevant stakeholders.
- Plan and lead technical training, meetings, and workshops to improve spatial and land use planning practices.
- Create rules and instruments for participatory spatial and land use planning and accountability in management.
- Provide partners with quality assurance and support.
- Create tools and efforts to enable effective inclusion and participation of women, people with disabilities, and youth in relevant planning processes and activities.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- MSc. / MPhil Spatial or Development Planning, Geographic Information System/ Urban Planning Management/ Geography and Regional Planning
- Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Remote Sensing Tools
- Good knowledge of Ghana’s land ownership and administration processes. • Ability to undertake a number of specialized activities independently relating to program design, planning, and implementation in a multi-stakeholder context.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in participatory processes, as well as addressing vulnerabilities.
- Working understanding of ICT technologies (associated software, phone, email, internet) and computer programs (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Excellent mastery of the English language (both written and spoken) is necessary; knowledge of German is an asset.
- A proactive approach to human development and institutional transformation
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and communication skills • Results-oriented performance
Tamale is the location.
How to Apply for this Job Recruitment at GIZ Ghana
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject line “Job Code 2023/PAIReD-LUP/16/10.” Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within two (2) weeks of the deadline.
Closing Date: The deadline is November 30, 2023.
GIZ is an equal opportunity workplace that values diversity. All suitable applicants are urged to apply, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race, or religion.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED