Latest Job Opportunity at Publicis West Africa (PWA)
Job Title: Snr Bilingual Copywriter
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is a key regional hub office for all of Nestle’s business in Central and West Africa, covering about 22 markets. About 10 of these markets are active and serve as sub-regional hubs for markets nearby. English, French, and Portuguese are the three main languages in which the campaign work is done.
There are also a number of local dialects in the markets where we work. We work with partner organizations in Angola and Nigeria, which are Francophone markets, to do work that has an impact on the ground. But it’s important to know that all communication within the Publicis network agencies, both in person and via email, is done in English.
- Copywriters are responsible for making work that is always of high quality, fits the client’s brief and needs, and often competes with the best in the country.
- Brief and lead the conversation in local French-speaking markets about a project that needs more localization insight.
- People who think outside the box
- Maintain excellent attention to detail.
- How to give a professional presentation
- To sell well-thought-out ideas and layouts in a professional way, both inside and outside the company.
- Must know and understand the essence of the brand.
- Must want to win awards and come up with ideas that will win awards.
- Meetings, reviews, and presentations about creative work
- Maintain excellent attention to detail and accurate proofreading of all documents, scripts, etc. for French and English Flag items that need attention and carry them out.
- Together with the Art Director, come up with ideas, understand briefs, and come up with concepts (based on the brands’ key strategies). This is for all through-the-line projects.
- The ability to think creatively in a wide range of areas, such as television, print, outdoor, radio, ambient, activation, digital, etc.
- Change the way words are written to make headlines and dialogue that are new and easy to remember.
- Make clear and well-researched production briefs for the sound engineers, directors, etc. who will be working on the project.
- Show that you can manage suppliers in a clear, thoughtful, and focused way, with an eye for details and careful follow-up.
- Partner with strategy, client service, and external partners as a team leader.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and plan their work so that they don’t get behind.
- Thinking ahead and being proactive about finding answers.
- Protect and keep each brand’s identity and personality in line with approved rules.
- Change and adapt copies from English to French and French to English.
- Lead and move the brainstorming along.
- Make sure the creative directors agree with the content before showing it to the client.
- Help and work with the creative director who speaks French.
- One who thinks digitally first
- At least five years of experience as a French/English copywriter.
- Involved in and aware of what’s going on in social media.
- Appropriate college education
- High level of English and French language skills and understanding
- Spelling, grammar, and vocabulary skills that are top-notch
- Communication skills across all channels, such as ATL, BTL, CRM, Promotions, Activation, and Digital.
- Positivity and the ability to work well as part of a team
- PC Literacy essential (All MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and GroupWise e-mail)
- Excellent, open, confident communicator
- Active, excited, and willing to “go the extra mile”
- Confidential information makes it important to be honest.
- Focused on the details
- Driven to do well in this field and get awards from the industry
Publics Groupe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and any kind of discrimination or harassment is not allowed. We value diversity and are committed, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, to creating an environment where everyone feels welcome.
All appointments will be made based on qualifications, experience, and the best fit, but affirmative action candidates or groups will be given preference.
How to Apply for Job Opportunity at Publicis West Africa
Deadline: 12th, February 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED