Epiroc is a vital part of a sustainable society and a global productivity partner for mining and infrastructure customers. With ground-breaking technology, Epiroc develops and provides innovative and safe equipment, such as drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment and tools for surface and underground applications.
The company also offers world-class service and other aftermarket support as well as solutions for automation, digitalization and electrification. Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden, had revenues of SEK 36 billion in 2020, and has 14 000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Epiroc is looking for qualified and experienced individuals to take on the following positions.
- Travel to mine sites to build relationships and establish lines of communication with key customer decision makers to ultimately secure product acceptance and new orders.
- Work closely with our product application and Operations teams to ensure best in class support to customers.
- Support business development manager to map the market potential, customer segmentation and create the best channel set up to cover the market.
- Take ownership of the Tools and Attachment (TLD) response for any inquiry, tender or RFQ for the territory assigned and work with the Business development Manager to negotiate contracts or sale agreements.
- Research competition and provide analysis with respect to market characteristics (pricing, threats/opportunities, and competitor and customer initiatives). Discuss the inputs within the team and proactively define our action plans in line with the happenings in the market.
- Establish a structured & detailed way of reporting the field test covering all the parameters including competitor performance, customer operation and submit it to the stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor the performance of our drilling consumables with our existing customers and proactively suggest for improvements to optimize the customer operations cost for drilling consumables.
- Provide trainings to customer team on optimum utilization of TLD products to achieve good performance.
- Maintain well-structured data base of our product performance for your assigned region/customers including service life with respect to application/ground condition and competitor product performance.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date : 7th March. 2022
OTHER JOB VACANCIES
- Nested Shipping Ghana LTD Job Vacancies
- AutoShack Ghana Latest Job Opportunities
- EduSpots Invites Job Applications
- Okomfo Anokye Rural Bank February 2022 Job Openings
- External Auditors needed Anum Rural Bank
- Crown Prince Academy invites applications for jobs
- Xacent Global Calls For Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED