ECOM Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd is a global commodity trading and processing company specializing in coffee, cotton and cocoa in major producing and consuming countries, with other ancillary agricultural operations and products.
ECOM is one of the world’s top three merchants in coffee, one of the largest coffee millers in the world, and among the top five merchants in both cotton and cocoa.
Based in GHANA – As an origin‐integrated business operating in over 40 major producing countries worldwide, ECOM focuses primarily on coffee, cotton, and cocoa. In West Africa, ECOM is one of the leading cocoa companies operating between farm gate and chocolate maker clients. We also trade in other crops, such as cashew and sesame.
We provide advisory services, training and support to farmers on productivity, quality, certification, and crop diversification, environmental and broader social issues. We also run a fleet of over 150 modern trucks that serves our logistics and transport needs. We provide farmers with relevant products including a range of agro‐inputs and micro‐financing options. The company impacts the livelihoods of over 250,000 smallholder farmers.
In Ghana, Ecom is made up of six (6) fast growing entities.
- Support during implementation and post Go live phases.
- Experience in SoD conflicts identification and resolution.
- Must have Business process knowledge and configuration experience of Sales, Supply Chain, Projects and Finance module of SAP ByD.
- Must have reports, dashboard and KPIs design and development experience.
- Must have configuration knowledge of Product master, Sites, BP, and other configuration objects.
- Country level tax reporting to COGNOS
- Consolidating the various reports and schedules for respective companies
- Assisting on preparing comprehensive analysis on Financials for companies
- Standardizing the financial reports and process across Ghana
- Consolidated budget preparation with AFCs and upload in SAP for Ghana companies
- Handling SAP functionality improvement projects
LATEST JOB POSTS
- SOS Employment Opportunities that will make a difference
- Group OMN available jobs at Account Office
- Massive Recruitment || AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited February 2022
- HR, Engineers, Drivers, others needed at a Construction Company
- Lead efforts to identify opportunities where AI/ML could be effectively applied to solve analytically challenging problems in ECOM, articulate AI/ML project requirements, plan, and prioritize such projects.
- Lead efforts to test state of the art ideas for their applicability and galvanize business leaders and stakeholders to put the best ones into use.
- Lead efforts to build and manage the AI/ML pipelines iteratively that provide actionable insights.
- Research and develop analyses, optimization, forecasting methods across ECOM’s business areas and operations.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 4, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED