Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
Primary objective is to close statutory audits in both Nigeria and Ghana for 2019 and 2020; supervised by the Financial Controller -West Africa
- Serve as audit key contact
- Help prepare all reconciliations and schedules per KPMG PBC request
- Liaise with business contacts to obtain all business data for auditors, incl Fixed Asset Schedules, source documents for samples selected, etc.
- Liaise with EY FS preparation team and tax team
- Handle ad hoc requests relating to statutory compliance during the period
Key Skills / Behaviors
- Bias for action
- Accountability and responsibility
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and analytical tools and techniques and understands accounting policies and standards
- Networking and communication skills.
- Resilience: is positive in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty and channels energy to find opportunities and solutions.
- Executional understanding: converts complex ideas to actionable plans.
Method of Application
Application Closing Date:
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED