- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs.
Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals.
Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high level design phases.
- Be responsible for scope, defining and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentation
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 10
- Area of expertise – OSS Activation, Provisioning
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: OSS Activation, Provisioning.
- Knowledge in Ericsson Dynamic Activation (EDA) or Ericsson Multi Activation (EMA) preferably or any other vendor’s Activation system experience
- Strong understanding in Telecoms Subscriber Provisioning, Activation and Multi-activation
- E2E technical understanding across mobile and IP networks
- Basic – Fundamental understanding of HLR, HSS, HLR FE CUDB, Packet Core and IMS nodes
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it.
You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it.
Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority.
Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Closing Date : 10th Oct. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED