Food and Beverage Manager
- You will be a Food and Beverage Manager in a 3 star hotel.
- You will ensure customer satisfaction
What is in it for you:
- Attractive Salary
- A place to grow ( developing opportunities on our online learning portal)
- We believe in diversity and inclusion
What you will be doing:
- Creating comfortable meal experience for guests
- Staff training and development
- Cost control and revenue maximization
- Conference and banqueting operations
- Inventory management
- Effective running of pool and lobby bars
- Menu engineering
- Staff planning and organization
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in hospitality management
- At least three years’ experience as Food and Beverage Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to train staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Events planning
- Command over the English language. French will be an added advantage
Your team and working environment:
- Ibis Styles Accra is a 3 star hotel located at Airport City. A conducive environment with hardworking and friendly staff. We believe in diversity and inclusion.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Method Of Application
Application Deadline: 1st October2021
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality.
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED