AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined..
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated candidates to join our dedicated team :
- The Plant Manager-Operations acts as the fulcrum around which majority of the plant task revolves including maintenance, security, safety, environment, and cost.
- He/she will be expected to be fully updated at all time with every activity undertaken within the process plant area of influence, from ore entry to the plant to final disposure of the tailings material at the TSF as a Pastefill material to service underground mining operations.
- The incumbent shall offer the link between process plant management, field operating team and all stakeholder departments including contractors to ensure the processing plant interest is serviced.
- Work compliantly with the requirement of Government of Ghana Agencies, environmental, health & safety legislation and AGAG regulation
- Accept personal responsibility for his own health and safety and that of every mine worker affected by his work
- Adhere to site’s Environmental Management Plan
- Attend training, development and performance improvement training as required
- Execute all planned and adhoc servicing and repair work of all mobile equipment and fleet tyres as tasked in accordance with all relevant regulations from Government of Ghana and AGAG
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE : June 18, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED