Landtours Ghana Ltd Job Opportunity
We are looking for a Lead Corporate Travel Sales Supervisor to be responsible for generating sales leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include cold calling, lead searching, and sales presentations, as well as confirming sales meetings with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the travel industry and the sales process and dynamics, superb interpersonal skills, and also an overwhelming hunger to exceed targets given. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage. We offer a very competitive salary. We offer the opportunity for immense growth and development.
- To begin with, Generating leads.
- Secondly, Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Thirdly, Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Then, Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Also, Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Moreover, Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- More so, Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Additionally, Preparing and submitting sales contracts for new clients.
- Afterwards, Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote services.
- Last but not least, Maintaining client records.
- Finally, Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with
both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized.
The Location: Landtours is located in Labone, a central area with great options for lunch and leisure to choose from. Labone also has very easy connections for public transportation.
How to Apply for Landtours Ghana Ltd Job Opportunity
Interested candidates should send resume to [email protected]
Closing date is June 30th, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED