Lancaster University Ghana Job Openings
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
ROLE: Education Agent Network Coordinator
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking an experienced, proactive and dynamic professional to be responsible for developing and managing an effective education agent network across West Africa tasked with the aim of recruiting students to Lancaster University Ghana.
- Firstly, Create an effective network of agents across West Africa
- Secondly, To liaise and network with Agents, relevant stakeholders and careers professionals to develop effective relationships to meet recruitment targets.
- Thirdly, Deliver high quality presentations about the University and other aspects of higher education both on and off campus.
- Furthermore, Play active role in the organisation and delivery of on and off-campus recruitment events, such as Open days, Parents Night, EMBA events, fairs etc increasing Agents contacts.
- Moreover, Assist in the development of and produce relevant targeted recruitment publicity materials.
- Additionally, To collect, monitor data on prospects and their applications to Lancaster university Ghana through the respective Agents.
- Then, Keep and maintain detailed and accurate records of all Agents, prospective students and MOUs.
- Also, Attend Agents networking events to ensure long term partnership
- Afterwards, Identify and keep up to date on competitor activities with Agents
- Last but not least, Develop comprehensive Agent and university relations strategy.
- Finally, Assist with special projects or needs as and when required
How To Apply for this Lancaster University Ghana Job
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] and mention Education Agent Network Coordinator in the subject line.
Deadline: 31st May 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED