Lancaster University Ghana Calls For Job Applications
Job Title: PROGRAMME & IMPLEMENTATION COORDINATOR
About Lancaster University Ghana
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff.
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to be responsible for overseeing the Continuous Professional Development portfolio and programs within TAG GH and coordinating the implementation of any research recommendation.
Required Skills or Experience
- An earned Doctorate in area of expertise is essential or master’s degree at final stage of Doctoral Degree with considerable experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated commitment and experience in developing professional development programmes is required
- A demonstrated commitment to the promotion of diversity and values of the university is required
- Experience in developing and/or securing external grant and funding for research activities is required
- Lastly, Experience in research design and implementation and knowledge in statistical tools for research is required.
How to Apply for this Lancaster University Ghana Job
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention PROGRAMME & RESEARCH IMPLEMENTATION COORDINATOR in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 10th January 2023.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED