Job Title: Ladies In Logistics Internship Program
Function: Technology/Operations/Business Development
Reports to: Head of Agric Cold Chain / Retail (Consumer Goods) / Pharmaceuticals
Logistics are the arteries of global commerce. As reported by The Daily Graphic, The New York Times, Global Dispatches, and others, FreezeLink is Ghana’s leading logistics company focused on ‘cold chain’ logistics for the food, agricultural and pharmaceutical sectors.
We are currently seeking a Refrigeration Technician to spearhead maintenance activities with refrigeration units distributed across Ghana. The successful candidate will be familiar with recent refrigeration technology and strategies for reducing refrigeration equipment downtimes, this opportunity will mean:
- Joining a fast-growing consumer goods distributor where employees will be rewarded on merit – young, hungry perfectionists thrive at FreezeLink.
- Receiving world-class management – standards are set by FreezeLink-leadership’s experience with companies like Nestle, Procter and Gamble, and Unilever.
- Receiving world-class training: After the mandatory probationary period, the candidate will be eligible to receive training directly from our major multinational suppliers, as well as mentorship and training within FreezeLink.
This could be the definitive experience of your career.
FreezeLink believes that strength is found in diversity. Its Ladies-In-Logistics Internship Program is for ambitious, driven students, in their final year, who are excited by joining FreezeLink in making food and pharmaceuticals more accessible in West Africa.
The Program is open to women from all degrees. Program participants will work in Technology, Operations, and Business Development at FreezeLink, from June-August.
Successful interns will be offered the opportunity to begin National Service immediately after their internship, and this, in turn, may qualify them for FreezeLink’s management trainee program, which is focused on creating future leaders in the West African food, agricultural and pharmaceutical sectors that FreezeLink is revolutionizing through its logistics.
If you want to make a difference with your career, love problem-solving, and are attracted by the idea of working in a meritocratic environment, this opportunity is for you.
- Business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
For daily job alerts, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group