Laboratory technician at Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research
The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research (NMIMR), University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana, with funding support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is implementing a project titled ‘Supporting a Drug Discovery Hub Development in Ghana’. This project seeks to train young scientists and technicians towards building a critical mass for drug discovery applications, equip them to compete effectively for international funding for research work in Africa, offer them international exposure, and facilitate their networking and collaboration with other institutions. This call is to invite interested applicants apply for specific positions in the fields of Malaria-in Call vitro antimalarial drug assays.
This person must have expertise in working in BSL2 facilities in addition to the items listed below;
- Malaria parasite culture
- Preparing and reading thick and thin blood films
- Good record keeping and organization skills
- A Young Scientist with a background in medical laboratory technology/ laboratory technology or biochemistry (or other life sciences) with experience in cell culture.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, have strong laboratory skills and be interested in assisting the development of novel research directions.
- Applicants must have strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of English would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should complete and submit an application pack (both electronic and hardcopies) to The Assistant Registrar, NMIMR. The application should include the following:
- A letter of application (stating areas of expertise, research interests and experience); b) An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- List of publications; d) Copies of relevant educational and professional certificates and transcripts; and, e) Two academic references
HOW TO APPLY
Submit hardcopies to:
The Assistant Registrar
Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research
University of Ghana
P.O. Box LG 581
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to participate in a selection process.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline of Application Submission Applicants should send both electronic and hardcopies of their applications to The Assistant Registrar, NMIMR by April 13, 2022 (17.00hr GMT)
- Bunge Latest Job Recruitment
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals Ltd Latest Jobs
- APPLY NOW|| Creative Associates Job Recruitment
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Standard Chartered Jobs April 2022 Opening
- Digitalization job recruitment opened
- APPLY NOW|| INFUSEmedia Latest Job Openings
- Sulzer Pumps US Inc Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED