Kybele Ghana Latest Job Advertisement
POSITION: Program Assistant
The Program Assistant will work closely with the Program Manager to ensure that all Project activities are carried out successfully. This will include supporting overall project coordination, regular reporting on project specifics and project goals, and quality assurance oversight to guarantee that the Program is carried out in accordance with the Funder’s requirements, the Detailed Implementation Plan, and the Project Budget.
The Program Assistant will work solely on the Project and report to the Program Manager. The Program Assistant will be headquartered in Accra and frequently travel to the Project regions in Ghana’s target health facilities. The following areas will be among the Project’s primary duties, but they are not exhaustive:
Coordination of Project Activities:
- Help the program manager carry out and monitor scheduled activities in accordance with the project’s approved objectives and schedules.
- Ensure completion of various assessments from each site and transfer of findings to appropriate Kybele-Ghana staff.
- Provide coordination support, including training logistics. With the National Triage Champion and/or the Program Manager, support underperforming health facilities through site visits and virtual technical advice after consulting with the pertinent national and international experts.
- Take part in routine coordination check-in meetings with Kybele-Ghana management, project employees, and the Technical Advisory Group (TAG), noting any obstacles that need to be removed for the Project to move forward successfully.
Administration and logistics of the project:
- Assist the program manager in making sure that all project evaluations, trainings, follow-up visits, and data collecting are accomplished on schedule and to the proper standard in accordance with the project’s approved goals and schedule.
- Organize logistics to ensure adequate infrastructure, supplies, and resources for the OTIP + MEOWS approach for all target facility trainings and Kybele team visits.
- Help Kybele personnel, Clinical Champions and leadership at the target health institutions, as well as pertinent Regional Health Administrations and divisions of the Ghana Health Service, follow up on correspondence, make phone calls, and communicate about activities.
- Help run the office, stock supplies, prepare certificates, and prepare materials (such as printing, copying, collating, etc.) for team outings and trainings.
- Plan the details and take notes at the Learning Network Dissemination sessions.
- Support financial management by tracking and accurately recording receipts and expenses.
- By keeping track of the number of employees trained at each facility, you can support monitoring and assessment.
- Keep a strict record of all the supplies you buy and donate to the hospitals you’ve chosen.
- Plan the schedule and take notes for the Learning Network Dissemination meetings.
Required knowledge or expertise
- MPH or a Bachelor with a strong background in maternity and child health
- Strong organizational and communication abilities, with a focus on details
- Knowledge about computers (including Microsoft Word, and Excel)
- Familiarity with Ghana’s healthcare system and maternal-newborn health
How to Apply for this Kybele Ghana Latest Job Advertisement
Send a cover letter of interest outlining your qualifications for the position and your resume to the Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for GCC Program Assistant in the Subject Line
Closing Date: April 21st, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED