KPMG Graduate Recruitment Program
The KPMG Graduate program is a unique way to enter the business and learn in an accelerated manner, while also pursuing a qualification. However, You will have an intense period of training to include technical, and business skills and you will start working on diverse and exciting projects soon after. Also, You will have our support in pursuing your chosen qualification. Then, You will receive coaching and mentoring support and grow your network regionally and internationally. But We hope this will be the start of a long and fulfilling career with KPMG and we invite you to discover our graduate program.
You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do. When you join KPMG, you’ll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
Moreover, With support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally, and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this! At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: to turn insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Join our Audit Team !
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Must have graduated with a Second Class Upper and above. Please ensure that you state your degree classification on your CV and the application form.
- Lastly, Must have an interest Audit Services.
KPMG Ghana is an equal opportunities employer, and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive workplace with fair and equitable access to opportunities, that allows all our people to reach their full potential. Therefore, A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe you should be able to bring your whole self to work. Thus, We welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and we hope you will choose KPMG as your employer of choice.
How to Apply for this KPMG Graduate Recruitment Program
Closing Date: 17th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED