Kowus Real Estate is currently hiring for a dynamic Property Manager to oversee the financial and operational performance of a commercial property.
The Property Manager will also be responsible for the supervision and motivation of the onsite property team.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded person who enjoys leading and managing the success of a business. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Kowus Real Estate is committed to empowering Home Owner success by delivering excellence at all levels of real estate leverage.
We fulfill this mission by developing communities and helping individuals, particularly African families both home and in the diaspora, own properties in Ghana.
The responsibilities of a Property Manager are as follows:
- Manage the financial performance of the property by overseeing rents, occupancies, and expenditures.
- Supervise resident retention, renewal, and leasing programs to maintain maximum occupancy.
- Oversee resident relations, which includes taking resident phone calls, requests, and concerns.
- Ensure compliance with Lincoln Kowus Real Estate policy, as well as federal and local regulations.
- Manage, train, and counsel onsite staff effectively.
- Oversee daily leasing paperwork and proper completion of service requests.
- Analyze monthly performance and budget projections, discuss strategies with the Chief Executive Officer, and complete annual asset business plans and budget forecasts.
- Assigns and proofs all leasing paperwork
- Audits and adheres to lease file policy with consistency
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in onsite property management, including leasing and bookkeeping knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Exposure to property management software and accounting software. Experience with Yardi is a plus.
- Ability to review, understand and report financial information.
- A comprehensive understanding of marketing techniques and budgeting.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
How To Apply
All interested persons should bring their CV and covering letter to our office:
Opposite Maple Leaf Hotel
Closing Date: 21st November 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED