Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Koforidua Technical University Recruitment for teaching and non-teaching position 2021. The application deadline is 31st March 2021.
Koforidua Technical University (KTU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Professors, Associate Professors, Senior Lecturers, Lecturers, Assistant Lecturers and Administrative/Professional Staff in the following teaching and non-teaching areas:
Job Title: Lecturers & Professors, Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- Applicants must have PhD or MPhil (with evidence of pursuing PhD)
- Must have attained the appropriate rank with considerable teaching experience in a university and/or analogous institution.
- Relevant professional qualifications and industrial experience will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Laboratory & Dispensing Technician
- Environmental Management Technology
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in relevant field with a considerable length of experience.
How to Apply
Applicants should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied for), Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, Transcripts, and Contact details of three (3) Referees. These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Koforidua Technical University
P. O. Box KF 981
Koforidua – Ghana
Deadline for submission: 31st March 2021.
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED