USA WORK AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
Aside from being a popular place to visit, the United States is also a well-known place to work. Americans are in high demand all over the world because they make a lot of money and work in nice places.
Individuals can move to the United States on an employment basis in any of these ways:
- Either as a contract worker or a sponsored/permanent worker
Temporary workers only require a US non-immigrant visa; sponsored employees need an immigrant visa.
AMERICA WORK VISA
The Work Visa USA is used by individuals who wish to travel to the US temporarily and work there for a set period of time. The employment agreement or visa application should specify the duration of your employment. To be able to file for a temporary visa to work in the USA, applicants must meet a list of requirements for US visas and submit the required documentation.
TYPES OF US WORK VISAS
Based on your aspirations and the profession you wish to apply for, one has a list of US work visa categories to choose from. The many categories of temporary work visas for the United States are as follows:
- H1B Visa: Person in Specialty Occupation: to pursue a particular profession. calls for a college degree or comparable.
- H-1B1 visa: Chile and Singapore are FTA professional countries. to pursue a particular profession. demands a post-secondary degree that took at least four years to complete and involved specialized study in the discipline.
- H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker: for transient or intermittent agricultural employment. restricted to citizens or nationalities of specific nations
- H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-Agricultural Worker: for temporary or periodic employment outside of agriculture. restricted to citizens or nationalities of specific nations
- Learner or special education guest with an H-3 visa. To get training that is not offered in the trainee’s native country, such as graduate medical or academic training
- I Visa: Media representatives from abroad. The visa permits journalists and anyone working in the media industries to complete their projects while traveling to the US.
- Intracompany Transferee: L1 visa. to hold a managerial or executive job, or a position necessitating specialized knowledge, in a branch, affiliate, or subordinate of the current firm.
- P-1 visa: Individual, team, or entertainment group member: to participate as an athlete or as a representative of an entertainment group in a specific athletic tournament.
- Artist or entertainer P-3 visa. A culturally distinctive program or a distinctive cultural, musical, dramatic, or artistic performance to perform, teach, or coach
- R-1 visa: Temporary Non-immigrant Religious Workers: to assist foreign nationals in getting jobs in religious organizations in the US.
- NAFTA workers on TN visas. This visa enables Canadian attorneys, scientists, engineers, and academics to work temporarily in the US.
- O1 Visa: A special type of visa for people with remarkable abilities. Those with specialist expertise in science, commerce, education, athletics, or the arts, as well as widespread recognition for their work, are eligible for the O1 visa.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR US WORK VISA
Three requirements must be satisfied before filing an application for a US work visa. In the event that you fall short of any one of these conditions, the Embassy may deny your quest for a visa. As a result, you won’t be able to move to and work in the US. These prerequisites are as follows:
- Possess a work offer in the US.
- Have a US Immigration and Naturalization Services-approved petition (USCIS)
- Have the Department of Labor’s approval of labor certification (DOL)
REQUIREMENTS FOR US WORK VISA
One must have all the following documentation in addition to meeting eligibility requirements:
- A valid passport
- A US visa picture or photo
- The Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (I-129 Form) receipt number, which you can locate on your approved petition.
- A confirmation page indicating that your nonimmigrant visa application is complete (DS-160 Form).
- A receipt demonstrating your payment of the application fee.
- Evidence that after your employment in the US is over, you’ll go back to your home country.
Those requesting an L visa must additionally provide a completed I-129S form (Nonimmigrant Petition Based on Blanket L Petition). In addition to these standard requirements, which are applicable to everyone applying for a US work visa, there may be additional paperwork you need to provide. For more specific information, you should get in touch with the US Embassy in your country.
PROCEDURES TO APPLY FOR A US WORK VISA
Apply for a UW work visa by carrying out the following steps:
- Fill out Form DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application, and print the confirmation page.
- Arrange for your interview.
- Show up for the interview
- Carry out any additional required steps
- Digital fingerprints and any other payments, such as a charge for the issuing of a visa, will be requested of you.
LABOR CONDITIONS APPLICATION
The US Department of Labor issues an LCA or Certification to a company that seeks to employ a foreigner. The LCA grants the business the authority to employ and sponsor for visas foreign nationals who are neither US citizens nor Legal Permanent Residents (LPR).
The LCA states that if a US worker was not obtainable, competent, or willing to fill that post, hence the employer must hire a foreign worker. Additionally, it claims that foreign employees won’t experience discrimination or a hostile work environment and that their wages would be comparable to that of a US worker.
A company that wants to hire a foreign worker must submit a Labor Conditions Application (LCA) or Certification to the US Department of Labor. Through the LCA, the company is given permission to hire and sponsor for visas foreign persons who are neither US citizens nor Legal Permanent Residents (LPR).
Without a work permit, those on US nonimmigrant visas cannot begin employment. An Employment Authorization Document (EAD), often known as a work permit for the US, can be obtained right once after your visa has been granted.
Follow the most appropriate and easy-to-go steps with NewsNowGh to apply for a US work and residence permit. These permits come at a very affordable rate and take very short periods for processing.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED