Kintampo Health Research Centre Job Opportunities
Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC) is a well-established, African-based, research centre and one of three field research centres of the Research and Development Division of the Ghana Health Service an agency of the Ministry of Health. However, The work of KHRC has implications for health policy and practice throughout Ghana, Africa and the rest of the world. Also, KHRC is situated in the middle part of Ghana and offers research and training services nationally and internationally and its staffs are multidisciplinary.
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for appointment as Data Manager or IT Manager at Kintampo Health Research Centre, Kintampo, Bono-East Region.
Required Skills or Experience
- Academic Qualification: MSc Computer Science, or Masters in an IT Related Field
- Has experience with any of the following SQL Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgre SQL)
- Experience with NoSQL and JSON webservices is an advantage
- Experience with application development using SQL and any programming language is an advantage
- Firstly, Academic Qualification: MSc Computer Science, or Masters in an IT Related Field
- Then, Has Experience with computer networking using routers and switches and wireless systems (Certification is an advantage)
- Also, Has Experience with the Configuration of Microsoft Servers and/or Directory Services (Certification is an advantage)
- Moreover, Experience with Linux systems is an advantage
- Lastly, Experience with data center management is an advantage
How To Apply for the Kintampo Health Research Centre Job Opportunities
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document or pdf) explaining suitability for the job; to [email protected]hrc.org from 9th to 15th May, 2022.
Then, Please indicate the title of position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The link for the application is https://kintampo-hrc.org/application-for-employment/
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as two (2) professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED