Kimo Home Limited Career Opportunity
At Kimo Home Limited, we have earned a solid reputation for helping Ghanaians over the past 26 years, transform their spaces (where they work, play and relax) with premium sanitary ware, tiles, kitchens and interior finishing.
Our value pillars are Growth (continuously grow through learning), People (team and community) and Service (providing the best solutions).
A key part of our expansion is providing premium design solutions (for both in-house displays and for customers) to help create inspiring spaces and serve as design inspiration.
We require the services of an experience Design Consultant who will manage this key area of our business operations.
What We’re Looking For:
- To begin with, 3-5 years of design related experience. Backgrounds in residential interior decorating/design (or) retail. Construction experience a plus.
- Secondly, Bachelors degree in Design or related field.
- Thirdly, Displays a strong knowledge of interior finishes, residential décor and building materials.
- Then, Ability to maintain overall Kimo Home Showroom appearance (displays, product placements etc.)
- Also, Knowledge of current design related softwares.
- Moreover, Ability and desire to learn how to design with new technology.
- Additionally, Customer Service focused professional with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Not just that but also, Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Most importantly, Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Thereafter, Attention to detail and able to perform job tasks with accuracy.
- Besides that, Read and understand architectural plans & builders features
- Again, Consult with new home buyers to discuss the budget and design / decor preferences.
- After that, Design sketches and provide product materials for approval.
- Afterwards, Stay up to date on the latest design and residential construction trends as they pertain to the interior and exterior selections.
- Last but not least, Attend sales and project manager meetings on behalf of Kimo Home needed.
- Finally, Maintain relationship with vendors involved in your job area.
Every day, you can expect to:
- Assist with Showroom display/design projects.
- Report to the MD on key showroom design/display projects.
- Offer design assistance to customers who need such help 3d design and .
- Monitor and share information on market trends and developments.
- Represent Kimo on key project meetings that require interior design and layout design.
Keys to your success:
- Preferred experience in bathroom /design sales
- Demonstrated ability to work within a target driven environment
- Proactive attitude and successful approach with clients.
- Eye for design detail with a passion for luxury products.
- Top-notch communication skills
- Full-time (Including weekends)
How to apply for Kimo Home Limited Career Opportunity
Send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 24th June 2022.
Females and expatriates are encouraged to apply.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE