Kaazi Latest Employment Opportunity Available
Kaazi, Uganda is home to a training ground for The Uganda Scouts Association and is located south of Kampala and on the shores of Lake Victoria. It accommodated 3000 campers in the 2014 scout assembly training course.
First and foremost, Kaazi is inspired by the creativity and genius of football players in Africa – we know their struggles, so we want to support their growth and journeys. They are building a community and platform where players get exposure and safely connect to recruiters
Also, the company is on the journey to build the biggest football community in the world – Yes, we mean it. Already, the organization has a network of over 3K+ football players in Africa Kaazi have a working app with members using the platform daily (www.kaazi.live) Also, they have a vibrant social media following (5K+) and we tell cool and impactful stories/content ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV4Q2ajBMEE&t=60s )
POSITION: WEB DEVELOPER
- Deep experience building digital products and building tech teams
- Experience with Laravel and Vue.js
- Experience with MySQL Database
- Experience using version control systems such as Git and GitHub
- Experience with deploying applications with Laravel Forge is a plus
- You can define a tech stack, but also be flexible enough to work in a given tech stack structure.
- Driven, passionate, and understands the commitment needed in a fast-paced startup environment as a team player
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Applicants work with the founder and product designers to improve and advance their technology.
- Secondly, they will lead the development of new features & products as well as plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT operations.
- Lastly, they will be responsible for the evaluation and implementation of new and growing technologies.
- We are offering negotiable equity (with vesting interest) and a salary subject to successful funding.
- Meaningful and fair equity
- Salary upon funding (looking to raise significant funding in 2022/2023)
- Remote work
- An awesome founding team
- Impact young football players and their communities
- Join the booming African tech startup ecosystem and impact communities in Africa
- The chance to innovate & transform the most popular sport in the world (3.5 billion fans).
Pre-completion of fundraising can be a flexible part-time role that is focused on the delivery of objectives and key results as agreed. Following the completion of the fundraising, this role will move to a full-time role.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants who believe that they can make a real impact on the success of Kaazi, we would love to hear from you. Kindly send your CVs to the email address below: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 30, 2022.
Kindly take note
Applicants should make sure they send us a few words to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why they want to join us. Please no copy and paste, just be real with us. Thank you
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job OpportunityAll Posts
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED