February 25th, 2020 at 02:58 pm
JUST IN || Westom Insurance Brokerage announces February 2020 recruitment
A) Debt Collector
- Make contact with debtor/ track down missing debtors by performing “skip tracing” activities, which involves finding information that leads to the person’s current address to inquire of their payment status.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Negotiate pay-off deadlines or payment plans
- Proven experience as debt collector/ extensive experience in working as a collection agent within a financial institution.
- A degree in accounting and finance
2) Insurance Sales Representative
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals,
- Market new business opportunities by making submissions, which are designed to achieve the needed targets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and good negotiation and presentation skills
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum qualifications of at least a WASSCE, DBS, HND or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, finance or advertising will be essential.
3) Operations Manager (Insurance)
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Lead sales and technical operations within the company
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ongoing dealership marketing activities and coach/mentor/train licensed sales professionals.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients
- Scheduling and attending meetings, dis cussing and assessing clients’ current and future insurance needs
- Audit clients’ current insurance policies and negotiate policy terms and costs with insurance providers on behalf of the clients
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ of experience in the insurance broking market
- A good sound knowledge of insurance products
- Minimum of University First Degree in Insurance or ACII
- A strong marketing background.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to General manager enclosing passport picture with detailed CV and copies of certificates.
Application should be sent to
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED