- Lifelong learning with continuous reflection.
- Independent thinking through a meritocracy of ideas.
- The team is more important than the individual.
- Being the best in any market we enter.
- Hiring and keeping only the most effective people.
Others must benefit from our existence.
Junior Trader – Commercial Development Programme – Dubai, UAE
- Starting Remuneration of 35,000 USD per annum, 0% Tax environment.
- Fast progression for strong performers.
Commercial Development Programme
The Cobblestone Commercial Development Programme (CDP) is your passport to an exciting and challenging career in the world’s commodities markets.
It is a programme lasting up to 12 months designed to give you exposure across trading and analytics to help you develop the tools you need to be a highly effective team member.
We are searching for exceptional graduates who thrive on intellectual challenges and can provide creative solutions to complex problems. High performers who have proved themselves can graduate from the programme earlier.
This is a role for highly analytical and sharp individuals with strong numerical ability. One must be able to learn and think quickly. Opportunity is unlimited for exceptional talent.
We are offering graduate vacancies in our Dubai office starting throughout 2021.
What we offer in this role
- A full-time position on our Commercial team.
- Committed and remarkably talented colleagues.
- Great compensation and rewards.
- An exciting, challenging and fulfilling career.
- An opportunity to work on new things from scratch and make independent decisions.
- Unlimited growth potential.
- Support the commercial decisions of the traders through the provision of timely analysis and market monitoring.
- Perform research into various aspects of the European Energy markets
- Analyze business requirements (tools and systems) and provide ideas to solutions that add value to the bottom line.
- Strong numerical, logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- An in A level Mathematics. Must have studied Mathematics at A level. *
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Resilience and a determination to succeed.
- Independent thinkers with a growth mindset.
- Programming (e.g., Python, Java, C++) skills are desirable but not mandatory.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated and able to learn quickly.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Personal values that match our company values.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 29th July 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED