As a sales associate, you will be the face of Vien Health! You get to highlight our brand and image while contributing to building our reputation as a company that values its customers and their opinions.
You will be directly responsible for assisting customers and helping them recognize the need for our products and services. We are looking for associates who are capable of learning about what we are providing and can articulate our purpose in a manner that is educational, insightful, and professional.
If you are outgoing and enjoy serving others and are ready to make a positive difference, this is an incredible opportunity for you.
- Creating great customer experiences and building trust with our customers.
- Staying knowledgeable about Vien Health products, services, and policies.
- Pitch Vien Health products and services to potential clients.
- Explaining the benefits of using the application and how to make the most of using our product and services.
- Turning leads to sales and driving revenue.
- Accepting and processing subscriptions.
- Promoting special sales and offerings and loyalty programs.
- Assisting the marketing team with designing marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with internal teams, including account management, marketing, finance, legal, and others, to ensure client success and performance.
- Contribute to an evolving sales methodology by providing input and feedback. Own the implementation and management within the team.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with an ability to present and cater messaging to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external networks.
- Experience selling a non-essential health or wellness benefit preferred.
- Ability to quickly connect and establish trust/rapport with a wide range of personalities in different settings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, certification, or equivalent work experience in the sales and marketing field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a smartphone or tablet with effective internet connectivity.
- Understand and appreciate current technology.
- Fluent in English and/or French and any other local dialects (Twi, Ga).
- Candidates must have accommodation in Kumasi, Tema, or Accra.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED