- Organize conferences, workshops, training for the project including the provision of logistics, preparation of the agenda, documents, and presentations, as well as the writing of minutes.
- Make travel arrangements (hotels, flights, etc.). including reimbursement documents for travels.
- Coordinate purchase of equipment supplies and materials.
- Prepare the documentation for contracts, services, and/or purchases
- Participate in the planning, execution, and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars, and other events held within the framework of the project.
- Comply with the regulations regarding accounting, contracts, and purchases according to internal processes and rules (P&R)
- Organize and update archives and documentation in compliance with GIZ knowledge management, manage, check and update the inventory of the project office.
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- BA/BSc administration, social science, or similar area
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of relevant professional experience.
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (eg. MS Office)
- Good organizational and writing skills.
- Experience in office management and administrative tasks
- Good interpersonal, management, and communication skills.
- Strong command of the English language (both written and oral) is required; knowledge of the German language is an asset.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Rendering result-orientated performance
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed corresponding measures is agreed with management.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to [email protected] under the Job Code 2021/AfCFTA/12/01.
Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider the application unsuccessful.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date: December 22, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED