Junior Accountant at EW Associates
Our client is a medium-sized dealer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), operating currently in the Greater Accra and Western Regions. It has been in business for about 15 years.
In its quest for continued growth and profitability in a challenging economic environment, the firm as part of its strategic reorientation, is seeking ethical and results driven individuals to join its operations team as Junior Accountant (Takoradi).
To provide support to the Accounts Department by managing daily financial and accounting tasks, and contribute to the overall efficient operation of the branch and help the branch/ company to be fully aware of its financial condition.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- To maintain the General Ledger via accounting software at the branch level
- To maintain accounts receivable, document bills and supporting documentation
- To maintain accounts payable, ensure timely payment of invoices, confirm validity of the debt and gather appropriate signatures
- To update financial records via accounting software
- To gather payroll expenses and input into appropriate entry line at the branch level
- To prepare quarterly budget under the purview of management at the firm’s branch
- To prepare and analyse monthly financial statements of the branch and report same to the Head Office Accountant.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Required Skills or Experience
Education and Experience
- Should possess at least HND in Accounting from a reputable academic institution
- Must have at least 2 continuous years’ experience with a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) firm or a reputable audit firm in Ghana.
- Proven bookkeeping experience
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP) and ability to adapt and learn new software
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong team membership skills
How To Apply for this Junior Accountant at EW Associate
Join our client’s team by sending your application (soft copy) and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of the publication date of this advert.
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED