Jumia Group is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
Jumia Group are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey by occupying these positions.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure targets and standards are met by holding daily briefing with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement and implement them
- Directly manage partner relationships and execute smart partnerships as well as oversee negotiation to execution
- Be part of growing additional service lines
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
You will manage our local IT teams, namely, our in-house System Administration and Network Engineering team, VoIP engineering team and Local IT Support teams. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the development, monitoring and maintenance of our Local Network Infrastructure/Systems and IT support on a daily basis. You will act as the bridge between Jumia’s central IT team and the local IT team. You should be hands-on enough to work with and challenge your teams but have enough management and soft skills to step back and bridge the gap between local engineering and business stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.#
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022
MORE JOB VACANCIES
- Ecobank Ghana PLC invites job applications for immediate employment
- Guinness Ghana Available Job Opportunities
- New Exciting Opportunity At Fan Milk Plc
- JOB VACANCY || Lancaster University Ghana Is Recruiting
- Publicis West Africa Calls For Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity At Halliburton
- APPLY NOW || West African Health Organization Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED