Head of Advertising – Jumia (Full Time)
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Proactively lead client relationships by leveraging Jumia traffic and platform capabilities to drive the client’s business and marketing objectives
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Key Account to proactively drive adoption, upsell and retention
- Collaborate with Key Accounts brands and their partners to develop clear business objectives, high impact digital marketing programs and measurement of those programs
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams and with the client to ensure successful delivery of those programs
- Present findings and results to Key Accounts client executives
- Act as a knowledgeable industry leader in online marketing, analytics, and targeting
- Improve and share project management processes, standards, templates and best practices both internally and with client teams
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- Interest in delivering and supporting Jumia in a client-facing role
- Ability to excel in team environments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical or business field
- Passionate about advertising, marketing, data, analytics and technology
- Degree preferably in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- 3+ yrs with Media or Agency experience
- Interest in client-side positions and digital marketing initiatives
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth has given the challenges that we propose you to take
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED