The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified lawyers for the position of Magistrate
- Applicants must be Ghanaian enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Chana: Must be not less than three (3) years standing at the Bar;
- Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
- Must be computer literate and able to use Word Processing Software, e.g. Microsoft Word, etc;
- Qualified candidates may be required to undertake a written examination,
- ICT proficiency test and undergo an interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit a completed application form, a CV with the names and contact details of three (3) referees together with copies of enrolment and qualifying certificates and all other relevant certificates to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Chana
P. O. Box 1191
Application Forms can be obtained from the Finance Department, Administration Block, Accra.
The forms are also downloadable from www.judicial.gov.gh
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Two (2) weeks from the date of publication. That is 10th December 202
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED