USAID Advancing Nutrition is USAID’s flagship multi-sectoral nutrition project that seeks to improve the nutritional status and health of vulnerable populations around the globe. USAID Advancing Nutrition is the United States Agency for International Development’s (USAID) flagship multisectoral nutrition project, led by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), and a diverse group of experienced partners.
In Ghana, the project provides technical support and assessment services to advance the Government of Ghana’s efforts to improve district planning for equitable delivery of services that promote household resilience and early childhood growth and development. It is implemented in 17 districts in four regions – Northern, Upper East, Upper West and North East regions.
JSI Research & Training Institute is in search of qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following positions.
- Review data/literature on nutrition, malnutrition, communication and advocacy to develop power point presentations for the training workshop.
- Develop exercises or activities to use as a guide for group works during breakout sessions.
- Share presentation and breakout session activities with USAID Advancing Nutrition Ghana prior to the training workshop.
- Facilitate training sessions by making power point presentation and lead discussions
- Conduct breakout sessions/group activities to enable participants to practice the skills or explore further, experiences regarding the subject matter
- Develop and submit a workshop report
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: by February 28, 2022
- Publicis West Africa Calls For Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment At Old Mutual
- Graduates Trainees Recruitment at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Guinness Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Qatar Airways Exciting Career Opportunity
- ONGOING RECRUITMENT || Golder Invites Job Applications
- Nested Shipping Ghana LTD Job Vacancies
- EduSpots Invites Job Applications
- Okomfo Anokye Rural Bank February 2022 Job Opening
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED