Johnson & Johnson Latest Career Opportunity
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Product Manager to be located in Africa (in either Morocco, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya or Egypt).
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
OneMD / MISSA
MISSA geography covers Maghreb (Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco), Iran, and Sub-Saharan Africa. The total NTS is ca. $60MM: Approximately $11MM in SSA, ca. $11MM in Maghreb, and ca. $38MM in Iran. The product portfolio is wide, including virtually all Ethicon products, virtually all Depuy-Synthes products, and virtually all BSW products.
Summary Of The Job / Duties & Responsibilities
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth across MISSA (Maghreb + Iran + Sub-Saharan Africa) on Ethicon Wound Closure and Ethicon Biosurgery portfolios or Ethicon Endomech and Energy. For perspective, the size of this business is ca. $25 million. Amongst others, some of the key responsibilities _ across MISSA _ are as follows:
- To begin with, Setting the overall marketing strategy for the assigned platforms;
- Secondly, Market opportunity mapping /assessment, and market segmentation;
- Thirdly, Development of marketing master plan and activity grid;
- Furthermore, Insight generation;
- Additionally, KOL development;
- Moreover, Collaborating with Pricing and Commercial Teams on the development of “pricing strategy”;
- More so, Leading commercial education;
- Afterwards, Leading NPI / New product launches;
- Then, Collaborating with the cross-functional teams towards delivering the overall MISSA vision and business results vs. the agreed targets;
- Also, Collaborating with EMEA Ethicon Franchise Team to get learnings and strategic guidance; and then using the “filter of MISSA reality” to apply these to MISSA where relevant;
- Finally, Travel requirements are approximately 25% of the time.
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
- Firstly, Strategic thinking;
- Then, Strong marketing execution across all areas of responsibility;
- Besides that, Strong ownership and execution of Commercial Education;
- Also, Have Strong customer engagement;
- Afterwards, Sales Growth;
- Lastly, New Product Launches.
- Education: Any university degree;
- Years of Experience: At least 5 years of work-experience, primarily in commercial / marketing roles. Experience in two of the mentioned platforms”wound closure, biosurgery, Endomechanical, energy” is a MUST;
- Language: Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French, Arabic, Persian strong plus;
- Location: Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Morocco, Algeria;Egypt
- Relocation availability: Yes, available.
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- Excellent analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills;
- ”Customer-first” orientation;
- Flexible and creative thinking;
- Ability to ”connect” with people with an open-mind, diversity & inclusion orientation;
- Strong knowledge of ”wound closure, biosurgery, energy, Endomechanical” segment
Leadership Profile Required
- Strong interpersonal, and influence skills;
- Ethical orientation to always do the right thing in all areas of responsibility;
- Ability to ”build bridges and collaboration” across all stakeholders / functions, and ability to motivate different stakeholders towards a common vision;
- Bias for action, sense of urgency, results-driven approach.
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow: Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Also, Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
Moreover, We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in J&J are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Closing Date : 9th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED