John A. Kufuor Foundation celebrates youth in agribusiness
The John A. Kufuor Foundation was established by former President John Agyekum Kufuor. The foundation has added Youth in Agribusiness Festival to its tall list of intervention programs. This program forms part of the foundation’s effort to make agribusiness appealing to the youth of today.
The Youth in Agribusiness Festival seeks to portray the outstanding development of young people. The young people who have contributed to the agribusiness sector of the economy.
The first edition of the festival commences on Wednesday 27th July 2022 through to the 29th of July 2022 at the Jubilee Park and Prempeh Assembly Hall, both in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region.
The event will be held under the theme “ Youth in Agribusiness in Ghana: The story so far and the way forward”. The purpose of the festival is to provide an avenue for entrepreneurs, especially those practicing agribusiness to showcase their wares and the services they render to Ghanaians and the world.
The festival will also engage the youth who are not only farming but are also using technology to render services, deals in agri-input, offer advice relating to agriculture and financial service, processing/value addition, packaging, branding, digital/online marketing, distribution, as well as agri-tourism, among others.
Also, the festival will encourage the youth to give consideration to agriculture as a business venture and allow them to network and create more business links with other agribusiness partners, buyers that buy on a large scale, industry leaders, and investors as well.
EXPECTATIONS FROM THE FESTIVAL
He also added: “It is envisaged that by bringing together major stakeholders and young agribusiness practitioners on one platform. This is to share their experience, lessons learned, network, and forge strategic partnership along the agribusiness space.”
According to the organizer, the event will connect the young ones to mentors so they can have somebody to look up to.
He further explained that “It will be open to the general public, specifically young people, to access any information about agribusiness on a pro bono basis. Again, the hub will have a toll-free short code that will enable young people who are willing to venture into agribusiness to easily request information and advice.”
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED