Our client is involved in a regasification related project in Ghana, for which we are seeking an experienced MAINTENANCE PLANNER
Guarantee the correct operation and maintenance of the equipment and facilities in relation to the mechanical component and civil works, guaranteeing the safety of the facilities and the protection of the environment.
- Preparation of work plans
- Management or work orders
- Prepare and define predictive and preventive maintenance programs
- Plan the Maintenance Windows as per Contractual requirements.
- Definition of routine maintenance activities, working together with the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Supervisors
- Collaborate in the definition and population of the CMMS, working together with the Maintenance Manager.
- Collaborate in the definition and later management of the various services contracts which might be required for the execution of certain maintenance activities
- Control of Maintenance KPIs, detecting deviations and proposing corrective actions accordingly
- Determine the material and human resources necessary to carry out maintenance.
- BSc in Marine, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- One year of experience in LNG Regasification Plants or LNG Carriers, preferably as part of Maintenance Department or equivalent
- Basic knowledge about LNG regasification process
- Basic knowledge about basic process equipment and instrumentation
- Desirable knowledge about floating assets, cargo equipment and machinery
- Extensive knowledge about CMMS systems, preferable SAP.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Desirable skills in CAD software, preferable AutoCAD
- Desirable knowledge about Microsoft Project or equivalent.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED